[ubuntu-nz] Hi

Matthew McGowan mmcg069 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Mon Oct 9 23:27:32 BST 2006

Hey just introducing myself.

I am Matthew, just joined the list a day or two ago.  Been using Ubuntu
since Warty, loving the community/movement, and pace of development.

I go to Auckland Uni, thinking of maybe and doing some Comp Sci as a
result of open source, would love to be able to contribute in that
respect.  Anyone around the campus want to meet?  We could lobby to get
AUSA to go Open Source or something ... ?

As far as games for me i like em simple, gnom(t)etris and frozen bubble
for me.

Would like to be able to play Darwinia [http://www.darwinia.co.uk/], but
couldn't get it to run on edgy, and i am too numb to figure out which
package i am missing.

Anyway cheers

Matt