[ubuntu-nz] Ubuntu and PC games

Craig Box craig at dubculture.co.nz
Sun Oct 8 22:08:26 BST 2006

> Probably there aren't many people in this list yet, but I'm wondering
> what sort of games people are playing on their ubuntu machines. Game
> seems to be the thing lacking from Linux :-\

We're actually up to a healthy 46 members at the moment!

Personally, I don't have much interest in gaming on Linux.  I'm quite happy
to tell people to use a PS2 or Windows for games, but I know that Crossover
is making good progress in this area.

You'd probably get better answer to that question out of NZLUG; this list is
more for the promotion and advocacy of Ubuntu in NZ, than general discussion
about its use, and as such will probably always have less people on it.

Craig