[ubuntu-nz] Hello all

michael at kiwistardesign.com michael at kiwistardesign.com
Fri Nov 3 21:43:23 GMT 2006

Hello all,

Just thought I would take this short time to say hi to all here on the
NZ Ubuntu mailing list.

My name is Michael Davis and I am from Kaitaia in the sunny (some time)
far north of New Zealand's North island.

I have just recently switched from windoze to Ubuntu Linux and have not
regretted the switch to this most impressive and extremely better
operating system.

I have so far distributed several CD's with Ubuntu Linux 6.06 LTS to
people who are currently looking around for a better operating system,
as most of them are getting sick of windoze and DRM software.

I will also try and help out where possible, so if you know of anybody
who is up this way and is wanting to switch, they can contact me and I
can send them a disk and help them where I can.

Regards
Mike D