[ubuntu-np] Which ISP is good for the internet connection for Ubuntu

Bibek Paudel eternalyouth at gmail.com
Sat May 8 17:29:25 BST 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Manohar Bhattarai
<manoharbhattarai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I want to connect to the internet in my home pc having Ubuntu8.10... I want
> to know which ISP is better? By the way its for Birgunj...

If you are asking for our experiences of connecting to the internet
with Ubuntu, I think most of us have had no problems connecting to the
NTC ADSL and Subisu/Wlink cable or wireless connections. The CDMA
dongle has also worked well, but you might have get some trouble
trying to configure it if the driver is not readily available.

you can also wait for others' reply to know about their experiences.

Thanks,
Bibek