[ubuntu-np] Ubuntu Nepali Localization

Jitendra kumar jitendra.harlalka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:56:38 BST 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Ishwor Gurung <ishwor.gurung at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On 30 June 2010 02:07, Jitendra kumar <jitendra.harlalka at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >       Lets make a fresh attempt at working on localization of Ubuntu in
> [...]
>
> > Date: 3 July, 2010
> > Time: 10 AM - 5PM
> > Venue: Open Technologies Resource Center
> >            IT Park, Banepa
>
> Folks don't miss it. It's a great way to learn and interact with all
> the TUX'ers in an around kathmandu and have a great time! :-)

(I am at Jitendra's discretion here but that'd be a fair way to put it

ki kaso?).

Yes, hoping for a great time this Saturday. And, we will likely have several
TUX'ers in and around Kathmandu so it should be a great opportunity to
interact and learn. Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

> Thank you Jitendra et. al for organising this.

Thanks, Ishwor, for all your support.