[ubuntu-np] Fwd: [foss-nepal] Re: FOSS Ka Kura on PostgreSQL

Jitendra kumar implements.java at gmail.com
Wed May 6 00:53:41 BST 2009

Hi all,
     We got the presentation slide from Mr. Oleg. I am attaching it in the
email. Sorry for the delay in uploading it.

@Abhuyada Sagar,
     The program was good and the features of PostgreSQL that were discussed
were quite impressive. I am gonna try it soon :)
     But because of series of so many bad events taking place on the day and
b'coz of the situation in the valley, very few people showed up.

Regards,
Jitendra