[ubuntu-np] Fwd: the init magazine issue#6

Jitendra kumar implements.java at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:33:27 BST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanjana <sanzana05 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 12:15 AM
Subject: the init magazine issue#6
To: ioefoss <ioefoss at googlegroups.com>

hello everyone!!!
we are so pleased and proud to release yet another issue of the init
magazine,issue #6.
we thank Mr. Pravin Dahal (Kantipur Engineering College) for his
informative article and we hope to get more articles from college
other that Pulchowk Campus for the next issues as well.

hope all the readers enjoy this issue as well. your comments and
suggestions are always welcome.

you can get your copy at
http://ioefoss.ioelive.com/

happy reading!