What about jaunty release Party?

Ishwor Gurung ishwor at loopback.ath.cx
Tue Apr 28 14:08:29 BST 2009

Hi folks,

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:05:36 pm Suraj wrote:
> Lets target the Party for this saturday..
> For sponsoring the CD's I have talked to Pravin dai @ Digititrust. And he
> was positive on this.
> For some expenses we can collect Rs ~5 per cd. And i guess, this will solve
> our financial problem.

Sounds good.

> And just the things we are left with are just the events. Yes.. Lets list
> out the possible events.
> The obvious:
> - CD distribution.
> - Tea-cookies. ;) [Its party and there should be sth to eat.]
> - Jaunty Feature listings.

- Linux-specific talks by experts
- Poster preparation.
- This time why not organise something unique like programming challenge or
gaming contest? although programming competition sounds more cost-effective
and healthy too :)

Suraj, thanks for notifying. The entry message for #ubuntu-np has been
changed.

[...]
--
	Cheers,