What about jaunty release Party?

Suraj ssapkota at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:35:36 BST 2009

Lets target the Party for this saturday..
For sponsoring the CD's I have talked to Pravin dai @ Digititrust. And he
was positive on this.
For some expenses we can collect Rs ~5 per cd. And i guess, this will solve
our financial problem.

And just the things we are left with are just the events. Yes.. Lets list
out the possible events.
The obvious:
- CD distribution.
- Tea-cookies. ;) [Its party and there should be sth to eat.]
- Jaunty Feature listings.

-???

--
With Regards,