hello

Chetan Prajapati rockvedh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 21:36:37 BST 2008

hi guys
this is my first message to this group. I have been reading mails from
this group since long time. after a long time i have been able to
solve my graphics problem with my ubuntu system. now i am able to
change the resolution, use compiz. and now there is a second problem.
it was not the new problem in my case. only the reason i couldnt leave
windows.
my system hangs after some time. i dont know what the problem is. i
saw the kernel log but couldnt figure out anything. what may be the
problem? if you can please help me.
hope u will reply

chetan