[UPDATE] Training Center

Shishir Jha shishirjh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:17:57 GMT 2008

Hello to all the members,
As you know that volunteers from FOSS Nepal community have been working on
getting the FOSS Training Center up and running. We have completed the task
of installing the system and networking them up. The Lab is ready for
operation, infact BVS has already started using the lab for its purpose. So
guys, now we need to start materializing all our plans about using the lab
to train and do the research that we have always wanted to do. This is a
great oppurtunity for us and great step forward for FOSS Nepal in its quest
for providing freedom to all. Hence, I request all the FOSSians to grab this
oppurtunty and use it for training and research purpose to the fullest.

There are some pictures that I had snapped before we left the lab day before
yesterday here. http://picasaweb.google.com/shishirjh/FOSSTrainingCenter

Cheers
--
Shishir Jha