Help, network problem

Binay Ligal binay.ligal at gmail.com
Sat May 31 05:03:39 BST 2008

Hey thanks for all the support but it feels weird to tell but I still can't
get the network. The router IP doesn't even respond to ping. What's more? I
can't even boot into ubuntu now. I can login but everything freezes after
that. A grey box appears and it just freezes.
I tried fixing xwindows in recovery mode(grub). Didn't work.
Help! This is getting frustrating now.