torrent software

Samrat kumar samrat.is.cool at gmail.com
Tue May 13 08:58:07 BST 2008

Thanks everybody. I think I've found a good one called deluge. Installing is a pain but I like it so far. Also i use sound-juicer in gnome. gnome is nice!. Please also  tell me which program i can use for editing imagez.

rtorrent is command line i don't like command line. i like desktop. also, ubuntu rockz!!
evolution, gedit and lot of other nice things also in there.

> It is called Transmission in Hardy Heron. If you are on a particularly
> fast machine and can afford to remember a few shortcuts and want
> something in commandline, I recommend rtorrent.
>
> Samrat kumar wrote:
> > helo frez, i need to download  ubuntu software (dvd) via torrent. which software i can use for torrent? thanks. i found this  software called bittorent installed in gutsy but i need to get the hurdy heron one.

[=samrat=]