need urgent help

manish modi manishmodi524 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 18:05:10 BST 2008

I need to download the ubuntu repository for our program anytime repo.
We are keeping our application in locus so that most of the linux user can
know about this application and use it for this purpose we need ubuntu's
repository.
Locus is starting from this thursday, so we need it soon
i am sorry to inform it so late but if we can download a larger part then
also its ok
so anyone who can fast internet or have already downloaded it pls let me
know
its quite important and urgent
Hope this application will give linux users without internet a big relief
and also attarct more linux users
so pls help us.

--
With Regards