Snaps that I captured in the Party today

Bikal KC bikal at ubuntu.org.np
Sat May 3 00:39:04 BST 2008

Shankar Pokharel wrote:
> Find them here:
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/memshankar/UbuntuHardyReleaseParty

Great pictures Shanx!!! and wow! so many people..
seems 30+ people.. and wow! who is that chuwak
chick? :p oops! Loved every picture. thanks for
uploading. And also, guys checkout Surmandal
pictures as well which isn't complete yet.

> "The Da Vinci Code" ko bhut ajhai chadheko cha yaar, jhannai maile yaha
> anagram halna lageko :)
>
> Cheers,
> Shankar

Da Vinci Code? lau maryo.... I've got
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptonomicon on my
ToRead list :p [don't ask me when it will be
finished]

I've done some cleanups in the wiki, take sometime
to go through it guys. Time to get some rest. Btw,
in Foss-nepal RMS has replied to the mail. Seems
he has some 'valid' points. I need some sleep.
Now! Also, btw we had a IRC meeting yesterday,
there weere some absenties. <me spanks the IRC
meeting absenties in the back.. woosh!> :-)

--
  cheers :-)