[Announcement] Hardy Heron Release Get together :-)

Bikal KC bikal at ubuntu.org.np
Thu May 1 11:00:46 BST 2008

Hello all,

Tomorrow is the Ubuntu Hardy Heron Release Get
together day! :-)

There will tons of experience for everybody.

When:
Date: Friday, 2nd May, 2008
Venue: IOE, ZeroEnergy house
Time: 4.00pm - 6.00pm Nepal Standard Time

What:
Everything from:
  - Hands-on installation/upgrade to Hardy (8.04)
  - Hardy CD/DVD distribution/sales/copy
  - Download packages in DVD/CD/USB_stick for some
fee[1] or for free.
  - Troubleshooting for end-users and developers
  - Support in coding problem with our cool
hackers eager to help you out. :-)))
  - Free Internet could also be available.
  - Celebration of 8.04 release.
  - Chit-chats, gossips, coding, coding, hacking,
hacking! :-)
  - Lot more!!!!

Sponsors:
  Young Innovations Private Limited
  IOE, Tribhuwan University

Who:
Everyone/Anyone is welcome to go to ZeroEnergy[2]
house in IOE. So far, all the Ubuntu Nepal members
with exception of me, Prasanna, Himanshu and Bibek
Poudel won't be able to attend. But we'll be there
in the IRC[3] (I hope so. :-))))

So, go on! and get the WORDS OUT and participate
:) It's going to be great event to celebrate for
all Ubunturos/FOSS lovers! If anyone has problem,
do drop by [3] and ask anyone of us, we'll be
happy to help.

[1] I was told by organising people that the cost
of NRS. 25 for a DVD.
[2] http://ces.ioe.edu.np
[3] #ubuntu-np in irc.freenode.net

--