Request for Volunteers about ubuntu training in Dharan

Subir Pradhanang subirbp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 08:37:54 BST 2008

Hi Tushar, Prahmod,

FYI, we also have Abish from Dharan. I remember him writing to FOSS
Nepal mailing list long time back.

@Abish: Tushar and Prahmod are both FOSSians from Dharan and
Biratnagar respectively.

Guys, let us make an effort to take the FOSS movement forward there in
that region. One way could be forming a local FOSS community there
with the upcoming Software Freedom Day as a rallying point :)

Cheers,
Subir

PS: Ani any breakthrough in the training, Tushar?

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:03 AM, Tushar Neupaney
<tushar.neupaney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Prahmod,
>
> My contact number is 9842039493. I have got hardy heron DVD's (Server
> edition and 64 bit editions). Let me know how to hand them over to you. And
> also call me to give me your number. You are most welcome to join the club
> and the training.
>
> Please call me for further details.
>
> Tushar.
>

> On 24/06/2008, Prahmod <prahmod at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> well Tushar,
>>        this is also a ubuntu user from biratnagar.well came to know that u
>> r from dharan.hey man i think u can help me.well few weeks back i was in ktm
>> and bought a ubuntu 8.04 desktop edition but later on while installing i
>> came to know that it was corrupt.so now i am still using the 7 version.i
>> can't even download the mirror coz i got a poor b/w.so it's like impossible
>> to plan about downloading.
>>   found that u have got the 8.04 cds.can u send me one.how can i contact u
>> man.timro contact no chaiyo yar malai. and and talking more i am also
>> interested in the ubuntu training programme,inform garnu hai la,still i'm
>> having my end semester exams but i will try my best to get there.
>>    programme ko barema inform garna chai na birsinu hai la.
>>            ok man timro contact no chai chito send garnu hai.la ta yar
>> catch u soon.
>>
>>        prahmod

Subir B. Pradhanang
www.fossnepal.org