mirror

Surmandal surmandal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:10:56 BST 2008

Guys, I know, In near future, we have a local repo. I just got a update that
only 2-3 gig to be d/w. Lets hope it will be in 2-3 days. BTW this is not in
wlink, its another ISP. they are going to statr soon. and I am also d/w from
the mirror. it will take 5-6 days to d/w the  40 gig. lets hope we have a
local repo,
and many many thanks to my friend, who is involving to host the repo. if you
have subscribed to this mailing list....many many thanks brother.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:44 PM, Bibek Shrestha <bibekshrestha at gmail.com>
wrote:

> me using jaist japanese mirror,
> its thikai speed..
>
> Bibek Shrestha
> bibekshrestha at gmail dot com
>

> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:39 PM, Bikal KC <bikal at ubuntu.org.np> wrote:
> > Bikal KC wrote:
> >> does anyone know which mirror ubuntu users in
> >> nepal currently use?
> >>
> >> is there one in india or somewhere you guys use
> >> currently?
> >>
> >> i need the info for updating the wiki entry.. so
> >> please reply asap
> >
> > surmandal bro, what's the status of mirror? is it still an agenda or long
> gone hope? :D
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > --

HACKER VS CRACKER