Request for Volunteers about ubuntu training in Dharan [On behalf of Tushar]

Bikal KC bikal at ubuntu.org.np
Tue Jun 17 06:18:58 BST 2008

Hi Tushar and Ubunturos!

I had a little chat with Tushar regarding the Ubuntu training program and he said it will also include -
1) Lodging is for free as well!
2) Motorbikes can be arranged (but not a promise he says)

So, if people who can contribute are willing? Please, mail Tushar on/off the list no later than June
30th, 2007.

This is a great chance to meet Dharaney Ubuntu linux community and also travel a bit :-)

cheers