[FOSS-Nepal] Re: Programming Session in Biratnagar

Sulabh Bista sul4bh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 19:04:23 BST 2008

Might i suggest a session on "How to be Productive on the Web".

This might seem a trivial topic but it can be one of the most useful one.
Show them the way to their resources. Tell them how you can use Google to
find resources, or codes, talk about SourceForge or Launchpad, about using
SVN and so forth. Tell them how to find what they want and that can be one
of the most important programming tool you will give to them.

Also, you can talk about Slashdot, CodingHorror, Joel on Software, Paul
Graham essays (and probably about xkcd as well :) and other great resources
on the web.

Regards:
Sulabh Bista