Introduction of Linux in Dharan -- A Grand Success!! -- THANKS-Everybody!

suraj ssapkota at
Sun Jul 6 19:22:51 BST 2008

Cheers!!!  FOSSians.
And Tushar, keep it up. This is another milestone for FossNEPAL.

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Tushar Neupaney <tushar.neupaney at>

>  Dear all,
> Thanks, everyone including Jwalanta (Now a superstar in Dharan).
> We have completed a grand program with enthusiasts from dharan who will now
> use Linux for sure!!
> We are spreading the word and will soon tie up with FOSS and what we can
> do.
> We have formed a google group as mailing list for now.
> Soon further programs will be introduced and I will keep on posting you
> all.
> I will write about further details in blog and will post the pictures in
> picasa or flickr and let you all know.
> Thanks for all the support to all ubunteros and Fossians.
> Cheers!
> Tushar.

Suraj Sapkota
सुरज सापकोटा
This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this
space has nothing but text explaining that this space would otherwise
have been left blank, and would otherwise have been left blank.