About Additional Partitions

Bibek Shrestha bibekshrestha at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 05:51:18 BST 2008

is this user the default user created during system install?
check the group the current user in

$ groups
and this should list the groups
the user should be member of following groups
bibek adm dialout cdrom floppy audio dip video plugdev fuse lpadmin admin

actually i think its the fuse or plugdev which allows you to read and write
on usbs.

Cheers