Sponsorship from YoungInnovations

Bibek Shrestha bibekshrestha at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 10:09:17 BST 2008

Hi All,

Once the logo is finalized, how are we gonna distribute it?
One option is to print it on Photo paper ( digital photo lab) which is cheap
but it wont be in stickr format.

Rather we could print it as a sticker, but anyone knows how and where
stickers are printed?

Also, can we make the sticker in addition to The logo itself and
UbuntuNepali word, we could put

Logo

UbuntuNepali
ubuntu.org.np

Hardy Heron Release Party
2nd of May 2008

*I WAS THERE!!*

kind of stickr?

Also, in this stickr, put the names of oss organizations like olpc-nepal,
foss-nepal, nepalinux, as well as YoungInnovations name?

--
Bibek Shrestha
bibekshrestha at gmail.com