emacs wiki page

Bikal KC bikal at ubuntu.org.np
Sat Apr 12 09:10:38 BST 2008

Himanshu wrote:

>> Just a followup, who's writing the emacs page? :p
>>

> May I please suggest a screencast instead?
>        For something like text editors...screencast would work better
> than trying explain cryptic key combinations via text alone. Also would
> be a nice idea to use subtitles and/or voice unlike the half assed text
> transcript fir the one I did on basic ssh usage.

Yeah sounds good. Prasanna/Jwalanta, since you
guys are emacs people, you should go ahead and
write something. You guys have contributing
absolutely nothing to the wiki page since you guys
are also Ubunteros which is a shame.

However, if people have alternative views on what
should be ON the WIKI, then please speak up or
behold! your silence forever. ;)

Hope to see people contribute something. :-)

--
  cheers :-)