Cooperation between Fenno-Ugric peoples and Scandinavia?

Aku Talikka akutalikka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 00:47:59 UTC 2018

Yes I have been in contact with Finnish active Ubuntu users and developers
via IRC (#lokalisointi in ircnet and #ubuntu-fi in freenode) and some other
platforms.

Yes I plan to establish an official association for Ubuntu users in the
Nordic countries (perhaps at least Estonia should be included). One good
option is to set it up in Finland because we Finns don't have a national
registered association.

 I think we could get public or private funding for our cooperation.
However I am not familiar with Nordic associations yet so I ask for some
help in coordinating. Will these emailing lists be enough for the initial
planning or would we need more flexible forums?

Please also read about my other related ideas at
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6445755594434576384/

(and sorry for the initial, partly confusing message)
--
  -
Aku Talikka
akutalikka at gmail.com