Geen onderwerp

guido dom guido.dom op gmail.com
Ma Mrt 12 17:18:33 UTC 2007

Hello
I have a Canon scanner that worked perfectly in Dapper and Edgy but refuses
to START in Feisty, although in Xsaneit is recognised correctly.
In fact, i can see RGB scanned (thebar advances, but the scanner is dead and
only a white figure is shown.

In Win XP (dual boot) the scanner works normally.

When trying - Ubuntu - to import a graphic in OpenOffice, OOo crashes =
closes without saving.
When - in Control Center or Systeem trying to launch "HARDWARE" there is an
error message and a report can be sent (what I did).

Anyone with an answer/solution? (I do all the updates I'm asked for).

--
Tel:+32 (0)58 239804  +32 (0)497 538736

Nog een mooie dag toegewenst.

Guido (dompie) Dom