Short survey about three-dimensional GUIs users - need participants

Giacomo Andreucci giacomo.andreucci op unibo.it
Vr Aug 17 21:14:37 UTC 2007

Hello to all, I'm leading a research in the field of geographical
sciences and spatial models for the University of Bologna ( Degree
course in geographical sciences): in particular I'm developing a survey
about the utilization of three-dimensional graphical users interface
(GUI), both in free-open source operating systems (Beryl, Compiz,
Metisse, etc.) and in proprietary operating systems (Windows Vista). I
would ask you if you want to participate to this survey. The simple
questions form can be downloaded from here
www.scienzegeografichebologna.it/3ddesktop/
<http://www.scienzegeografichebologna.it/3ddesktop/> and then you have
to send it filled to me: giacomo.andreucci op unibo.it
<mailto:giacomo.andreucci op unibo.it> by Thursday 23 August 2007.

Your cooperation it's really important for me, thanks!

Giacomo Andreucci