[Ubuntu-ni] Se cierra Ubuntu One file services

Favio Gutierrez Castellon faviogc en gmail.com
Vie Abr 11 13:45:00 UTC 2014

Se cierra Ubuntu One; recibí hace poco este correo:

Básicamente indica que el servicio deja de funcionar desde Junio 1ro de
este año y que los que utilizan este servicio saquen sus archivo de la nube
antes de Julio 31; además la compra de música y otro contenido dejará de
estar disponible y si se tenía una subscripción anual se les regresará el
dinero

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ubuntu One <noreply en one.ubuntu.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 6:25 AM
Subject: Ubuntu One file services
To: faviogc en gmail.com

Hi,

We are writing to you to notify you that we will be shutting down the
Ubuntu One file services, effective 1 June 2014. This email gives
information about the closure and what you should expect during the
shutdown process.

As of today, it will no longer be possible to purchase storage or music
from the Ubuntu One store. The Ubuntu One file services apps in the Ubuntu,
Google, and Apple stores will be updated appropriately.

As always, your content belongs to you.  You can simply download your files
onto your PC or an external hard drive.  While the service will stop as of
1 June, you will have an additional two months (until 31 July 2014) to
collect all of your content. After that date, all remaining content will
be deleted.

If you have an active annual subscription, the unused portion of your fees
will be refunded. The refund amount will be calculated from today's
announcement.

We know you have come to rely on Ubuntu One, and we apologise for the
inconvenience this closure may cause.  We've always been inspired by the
support, feedback and enthusiasm of our users and want to thank you for
the support you've shown for Ubuntu One. We hope that you'll continue to
support us as together we bring a revolutionary experience to new devices.

The Ubuntu One team

Saludos cordiales.
Favio Gutiérrez Castellón
Linux User: 394333.

There are only 10 types of engineer in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't
Existen 10 clases de ingenieros, los que saben binario y los que NO!!!

[image: Por favor, piensa en el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este
correo]

Por favor, piensa en el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este correo.
[image: Facebook]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffaviogc&sn=>
[image:
Twitter]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Falex26gc&sn=>
[image:
LinkedIn]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fprofile%2Fview%3Fid%3D194998829&sn=>
[image:
Flickr]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2F14396004%40N06%2F&sn=>
 Get a signature like this:
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fpromo%3D43%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_43&sn=>
Grab
yours!<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fpromo%3D43%26amp%3Bdest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_43&sn=>