[Ubuntu-ni] Fwd: Software Freedom Day 2011

Jose Ernesto Davila Pantoja josernestodavila en ubuntu.org.ni
Jue Sep 1 16:04:58 UTC 2011

Estimados,

Reenvío el correo enviado a la lista de LoCo Contacts, ya he editado
el evento de Ubuntu-ni para ser parte del evento global.

Saludos

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Tagliamonte <paultag en ubuntu.com>
Date: 2011/9/1
Subject: Software Freedom Day 2011
To: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts"
<loco-contacts en lists.ubuntu.com>

Howdy, Contacts,

I see some teams have created events for SFD - so Mike Hall suggested
that we create a global event. Since a global event is for just this
sort of thing, It's been created[0] :)

Software freedom day[1] (to quote the web page) is:

"a yearly celebration for Software Freedom! Every year there are
thousands teams organizing Software Freedom Day in different countries
and cities."

SFD has been going on since 2005, and has a pretty rich tradition.
Something LoCos might be interested in!

Have a great day, and happy hacking!
Paul

[0]: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/1258/detail/