[Ubuntu-ni] Ubuntu me consume todo el ancho de banda cuando descarga

Carlos Ortiz Gutierrez cortizg en gmail.com
Mar Sep 22 17:53:12 BST 2009

Hola Elmer :

Tambien puedes intentar utilizar esta herramienta hasta te puedes llevar las
actualizaciones en la usb

Keryx is a free, open source application for updating Linux. The Keryx
Project started as a way for users with dialup, or low-bandwidth internet to
be able to download and update packages on their debian based distribution
of linux. Mainly built for Ubuntu, Keryx allows users to select packages to
install, check for updates, and download these packages onto a USB portable
storage device. The packages are saved onto the device and are then taken
back to the Linux box that it originated from and are then installed

suerte

2009/9/22 Elmer Saúl López Silva <saullopezni en gmail.com>

> Muy interesante, lo estoy probando a ver si me resulta
> Saludos
> Ing. Saúl López
> TEL. (505) 8888 2657, 8431 0010
> Nicaragua
>

> El 15 de septiembre de 2009 19:31, Marcelo Gutierrez <mmgc84 en gmail.com>escribió:
>
>>  La solución para controlar el ancho de banda con apt que adopte fue esta:
>>
>> Dentro de carpeta "/etc/apt/apt.conf.d",  cree un archivo llamado
>> "76download", el archivo lleva esto dentro:
>>
>> Acquire
>> {
>> Queue-mode "access";
>> http
>> {
>> Dl-Limit "65";
>> };
>> };
>>
>> Saludos
>>
>> --
>> Marcelo Gutierrez
>> Linux User: 488194
>> Ubuntu User: 26821
>> http://mmgc84.wordpress.com
>> Where the mouse lives!!!
>>
>> --

Carlos Ortiz Gutierrez
email:cortizg en gmail.com <email%3Acortizg en gmail.com>
mobile:505-9108766
Ubuntu user # 14177
Linux user # 460808