[Ubuntu-ni] Ubuntu mas lento?

Israel neflyte49 en gmail.com
Mar Oct 28 15:56:23 GMT 2008

The Lenovo ThinkPad T60 is made up of an Intel Core Duo
T2400<http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=6900>processor, Intel Mobile
945 + ICH7-M Chipset, 1GB of DDR2 system memory, an
80GB HTS541080G9SA00 hard drive, and an ATI Mobility Radeon
X1400<http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=search&q=X1400>128MB
graphics processor. With the Mobility Radeon X1400 we had used the ATI
Catalyst 8.10 driver<http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Njc4OA>from
AMD's web-site except for when using Ubuntu 8.10 where we had used the
Catalyst 8.10 (fglrx 8.54) driver that ships with
Ubuntu<http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=12957>as it has Linux
2.6.27 and X.Org 7.4 support. Compiz and Enhanced Intel
SpeedStep Technology (EIST) were disabled during testing.

Ie, la pc ta wena... (ie es no)

http://israerublog.blogcindario.com/

www.mandriva-ni.kz