[Ubuntu-ni] Fabián Rodríguez: Ubucon San Salvador on Saturday Sept. 6th! Save the date!

Igor igfgt1 en gmail.com
Jue Ago 28 03:27:04 BST 2008

Ubucon en San Salvador... talves alguien se rifa :)

Sent to you by Igor via Google Reader: Fabián Rodríguez: Ubucon San
Salvador on Saturday Sept. 6th! Save the date! via Planet Ubuntu by
magicfab on 8/27/08
I am thrilled to announce El Salvador Ubuntu LoCo Team will be hosting
an Ubucon El Salvador next Saturday September 6th!

I’ll be spending next week in San Salvador and I thought it would be
nice to meet some Ubunteros there. I wrote to their mailing list, one
thing led to another and *boom* ! Having presented at Ubucons in
Seville, New York City and San Francisco before I am really happy to
add one to my list ! I am trying to think of any sentence in this post
I wouldn’t end with an exclamation mark but I can’t !!!

A few emails and IRC chats were enough to settle on having a round
table to discuss Ubuntu’s place in free software, Celvin Rivas will
also be presenting about the state of Ubuntu in El Salvador. If there’s
enough people interested there’s discussion about having some workshops
- gotta love last minute things

 From “Running an Ubucon“:

An Ubucon is a community driven, community organised event that is all
about Ubuntu. These events often include a number of speakers, BOF
sessions, demos, social events and more, and they are excellent ways to
grow the Ubuntu community in your area, and to build an interesting and
fun event. Ubucons are different to large Linux expos and conferences
in that they are uniquely community focused and driven, and uniquely
Ubuntu.

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Planet Ubuntu using Google Reader
favorite sites