Wake up call

muyiwa iyowu muyiwaiyowu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 14:40:52 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!. Muyiwa here (@muyiscoi).
I'm in the process of reviving Ubuntu Nigeria LoCo and wondering if the
interest is still there. I have admin login for the blog, twitter and
facebook pages, all of which have been dormant for quite a while. Ubuntu
Nigeria on Nairaland is probably the only location that is still active on
the web and it predates this LoCo. I would love ideas from community
members on how you think we can revive things. IRC and mailing lists might
not be the sexiest ways for a group of people to communicate these days and
might not resonate with a younger croud. What do you guys think can be done
differently? I would love everyone's input on this.
Thanks

--
Iyowu Muyiwa O.
http://myonepage.com/muyiscoi