Ubuntu-ng Digest, Vol 10, Issue 3

Chukwudi Chinenye Onuegbu kizer at cgossip.net
Tue Oct 12 15:12:21 BST 2010

Guys, I was wondering if we could get Powered By Ubuntu stickers. Some
companies have been circulating it and I want to know if there is any
way we could make it available for Nigeria too.

I have a lot of admirers here and they all want to identify with Ubuntu,
but I have only a limited number of stickers (from Canonical). If we
could get these stickers or, at least print them, it would be nice.

I have a sample of the sticker here attached. I've long removed my
"Windows Vista" sticker, but I need to replace it.