Ubuntu-ng Digest, Vol 8, Issue 10 ( A meeting of users by odugbemi oladele)

Nnamdi Zobeashia nzobeashia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:24:05 BST 2010

i think it is better to make a stand on this asper the brain behind
this, fix a time and a place for people in lagos cos at the moment am
not in lagos so it will be better that way. last year there was a loco
meeting in someones house amuodofin and i think people came so asking
about peoples opinion would continue dragging this issue beside if we
are wiling then we should be able to make out time for dis. lets us be
serious and stop acting  like Nigerians which we are lol...