Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter #178

John Crawford johnc4510 at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 31 23:14:10 GMT 2010

Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue #178 for the week January
24th - January 30th, 2010. In this issue we cover: Contribute with
Ubuntu One Bug Day, Lucid changes to Firefox default search provider,
Announcement: Ubuntu Server update for Lucid Alpha3, Interview With
Ubuntu Manual Project Leader Ben Humphrey, Ubuntu Honduras, Back up old
sources from PPA's, Improved Bug Patch Notifications, Getting your code
into Launchpad, Ubuntu Developer Week Recap, Canonical Voices, Ubuntu
Community Learning Project Update, NZ school ditches Microsoft and goes
totally open source, Full Circle Magazine #33, and much, much more!

== UWN Translations ==

* Note to translators and our readers: We are trying a new way of
linking to our translations pages. Please follow the link below for the
information you need.

== In This Issue ==

* Contribute with Ubuntu One Bug Day
* Lucid changes to Firefox default search provider
* Announcement: Ubuntu Server update for Lucid Alpha3
* Interview With Ubuntu Manual Project Leader Ben Humphrey
* Ubuntu Stats
* Ubuntu Honduras
* Back up old sources from PPA's
* Improved Bug Patch Notifications
* Getting your code into Launchpad
* The Planet
* In the Press & Blogosphere
* NZ school ditches Microsoft and goes totally open source
* Full Circle Magazine
* Upcoming Meetings & Events
* Updates & Security

== General Community News ==

=== Contribute with Ubuntu One Bug Day ===