Xubuntu

thephotoman rantman_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 15:01:42 CDT 2005

One thing our people might want to work on here is intergrating a better
sound system into Xfce.  Currently, that's my biggest gripe about either
a stock install or a .deb install of the desktop.  Either binding it to
aRts or ESD (or hey, is Polypaudio still out there?) would take it into
the land of being an everyday system for my purposes.