Ubuntu Traffic #24 -- 2005/02/04

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Thu Mar 31 16:16:58 CST 2005

Greetings,

Ubuntu Traffic is a newsletter summarizing the goings-on in the Ubuntu
community -- focusing on IRC and mailing list activity.

I'm still a bit behind on Ubuntu Traffic but am working to catch
up. This traffic covers the first week of February, 2005.  It is
attached to this mail and online here:

  http://people.ubuntu.com/~mako/ubuntu-traffic/u20050204_24.html

Thanks once again to everyone who pointed things out to me. Please
keep it up!

Regards,
Mako

--