Ubuntu Traffic #18 -- 2004/12/24

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Fri Jan 28 18:03:03 CST 2005

Greetings,

Ubuntu Traffic is a newsletter summarizing the goings-on in the Ubuntu
community -- focusing on IRC and mailing list activity.

I'm still catching up on Ubuntu Traffic after the conference in
Mataró.  This issues covers the week after the conference.  It is
attached to this mail and online here:

  http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mako/ubuntu-traffic/u20041224_18.html

Thanks again to everyone who pointed things out to me. Please keep it
up!

Regards,
Mako

--