Ubuntu Traffic #16 -- 2004/12/10

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Sat Jan 8 11:41:43 CST 2005

Greetings,

Ubuntu Traffic is a newsletter summarizing the goings-on in the Ubuntu
community -- focusing on IRC and mailing list activity.

I'm catching up on Ubuntu Traffic after the conference in Mataró. This
issues covers the first week of the conference.  It is attached to
this mail and online here:

  http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mako/ubuntu-traffic/u20041210_16.html

Thanks again to everyone who pointed things out to me and to
jorge at whiprush.org who is now helping traffic to cover some forum
related news. Please keep it up!

Regards,
Mako