Ubuntu Traffic #21 -- 2005/01/14

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Wed Feb 9 18:31:28 CST 2005

Greetings,

Ubuntu Traffic is a newsletter summarizing the goings-on in the Ubuntu
community -- focusing on IRC and mailing list activity.

I'm getting close to catching up on Ubuntu Traffic. This traffic
covers the second week of 2005.  It is attached to this mail and
online here:

  http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mako/ubuntu-traffic/u20050114_21.html

Thanks once again to everyone who pointed things out to me. Please
keep it up!

Regards,
Mako

--