Ubuntu Traffic #09 -- 2004-10-22

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Thu Oct 28 18:46:15 CDT 2004

Greetings,

Ubuntu Traffic is a newsletter summarizing the goings-on in the Ubuntu
community -- focusing on IRC and mailing list activity.

I've finished up the latest issue of Ubuntu Traffic which sumarrizes
last week which bring Traffic up to date:

  http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mako/ubuntu-traffic/u20041022_09.html

There's lot of good stuff in there for another good busy week. Thanks
to everyone who pointed things out to me. Please keep this up!

I will only be posting Ubuntu Traffic on the -users and -devel lists
for a few more weeks. I'm going to be switching completely to the
ubuntu-news mailing list. You should sign up there here: