Community Council 2004-11-09 [ + Conference Sponsorships ]

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Tue Nov 9 21:44:02 CST 2004

Today Community Council held its fourth meeting. I've written up a
summary you can read at the link below. The agenda covered:

 * Reviewing maintainers on the maintainer candidates list;
 * Documentation team, maintainership, and GPG/PGP keys;
 * Conference sponsorships;

You can read it all here:

  Full Log: http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mako/cc-meeting_log-20041109.html

Many of you may be interested in conference sponsorship for the
upcoming Ubuntu conference on the 5-18 of December in Mataro. This was
discussed in the meeting so I'll cut to the chase:

If you're interested in conference sponsorships for the upcoming
conference, read the relevant section of the meeting summary and note
the information on the conference attendees wiki page here (you will
have to log in/create an account to edit the page):

  http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/ConferenceAttendees

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mako