Ubuntu Traffic #14 -- 2004/11/27

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Thu Dec 23 09:55:57 CST 2004

Greetings,

Ubuntu Traffic is a newsletter summarizing the goings-on in the Ubuntu
community -- focusing on IRC and mailing list activity.

I'm catching up on Ubuntu Traffic after the conference in Mataró.
There is lots of good stuff that I'll be reporting in the next week or
so stay tuned. I'm also testing an RSS feed for traffic that I'll be
announcing as soon as I verify that it works. :)

I've just finished a new issue. It is attached to this
mail and online here:

  http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mako/ubuntu-traffic/u20041126_14.html

Thanks again to everyone who pointed things out to me. Please keep
this up!

Regards,
Mako

--