new Lubuntu Member Leó Kolbeinsson

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 24 23:08:08 UTC 2020

On behalf of the Lubuntu Council, I would like to announce that the
Lubuntu Members team has its latest member, [Leó Kolbeinsson][1]. Leó
has been an essential part of our testing team lately, so this
recognition of his efforts is long overdue.

Lubuntu Members is a subteam of the Ubuntu Members team, so all Lubuntu
Members share the benefits of being an Ubuntu Member. The difference
being that members work specifically within the Lubuntu landscape. [More
information is available][2] on the Lubuntu Phabricator instance.

Walter Lapchynski
Lubuntu Council

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~leok
[2]: https://phab.lubuntu.me/w/membership/