2019 Ubuntu IRC Council has started

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 25 23:15:34 UTC 2019

The (last) 2019 election for the IRC Council has started. We are
filling two seats on the IRCC, given two current IRC end their
terms on 2019-11-29:

 * flannel
 * elky/el

There are three candidates:

elky/el:
 Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MelissaDraper
 LP: https://launchpad.net/~melissa

wildmanne39:
 Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/wildmanne39
 LP: https://launchpad.net/~wildmanne39

dax/rww:
 Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/rww
 LP: https://launchpad.net/~rww

All members of the Ubuntu IRC Team[0] are eligible to vote and wwill be
receiving an email from CIVS today (US Central time).  If you have NOT
received an email from CIVS by EOD, please contact hggdh or unit193.

Voting is expected to end in approximately two weeks, on 2019-11-08.

The following LP team members will NOT receive the poll link to vote,
since we could not harvest their email addresses from Launchpad:

Matt Darcy (matt-darcy)
niko (nicolascoevoet)
collinp (collinp)
rww (rww)