Adding new material to be considered for publishing

wildmanne39 wildmanne39 at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 2 16:03:47 UTC 2017

Hi, I am working on material to be added for consideration to be
published and I read we can add the material to the google doc's
document but I want to make sure that is not just the place that your
team adds the material and that there is not another place that I should
add it? if I add it to the google doc do I just add it to the very
bottom of the page and then you will move it where you want it?

Thanks

Wild_Man