Fwd: Re: [ubuntu-rmb] Ubuntu Membership Board call for nominations

Miles msdomdonner at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 23 18:11:30 UTC 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-rmb] Ubuntu Membership Board call for nominations
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 12:12:47 +0200
From: Miles <msdomdonner at gmail.com>
To: ubuntu-membership-boards at lists.ubuntu.com

I agree that members that can make all three slots is ideal, but atm
only the midday slot seems to be the troublesome one. I can make all
three, and apologised for missing two because of messed up mails from
google calender thing. somehow the reminders block became unticked. And
we have been doing much work on securing the smallholding against bad
peeps. You can all ping me on the rmb channel if I can assist in anyway
at anytime
Best regards
Kilos