Upcoming Snappy Clinic: 2016-02-12 16:00 UTC

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 9 08:48:45 UTC 2016

Hello,

On 08.02.2016 20:46, Elizabeth K. Joseph wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 3:02 AM, Daniel Holbach
> <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> we have another Snappy Clinic coming up
>>
>>  on Friday, 2016-02-12 16:00 UTC
>>  on http://ubuntuonair.com
>
> This came in too late to include in this week's UWN being published
> today (to retain sanity of our volunteers, the deadline is EoD Sunday
> UTC time), and it happens before the next issue will be published. Is
> this something you want included on the fridge?

Thanks Liz for considering this. In general this would be great to have
included in the UWN, but I realise that we were late for this edition.
Next time we try to announce before Sunday. :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved with Snappy Ubuntu Core! developer.ubuntu.com/snappy/
Follow @ubuntudev on twitter.com/facebook.com/G+