Ubuntu Myanmar LoCo Team Activity at Barcamp Yangon

Ko Ko Ye` kokoye2007 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 04:39:56 UTC 2016

http://thohi.ubuntu-mm.net/ubuntu-activities-at-barcamp-yangon-2016/

https://www.flickr.com/groups/ubuntu-mm/

One of progress you can found in Yangon Barcamp , University of Computer
Studies Yangon (UCSY) and University of Information Technology (UIT)
students participated with high energetic.They also contribute their own
distro with their University Name. Young Computer University students were
very happy with their own distro and  make events for how they make their
distro with Local community at Barcamp. We hope more customize distro will
come out from many university as needed and what they interest. Awareness
of FOSS , Opensource OS and App were get high attention at events. That is
really good expectation from our community. Every year get more and more
developing about Opensource and Ubuntu development in our country is
positive sign of future.

--
*Ko Ko Ye`*

+95 7989 22022